M2 PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO DETAILS / SPECS:
The studio is equipped with the following features to aid the creative professional in achieving their goals.
- Compact yet capable space – 25sqm approx. The shooting area can accommodate small fashion, editorial, portrait and small group pictorials. The studio is designed primarily for photography. During day shooting, daylight is completely blocked off by black-out drapes and provides privacy for the clients. (Maximum 8 pax)
In addition, the space is equipped with exhaust fans and air-conditioning for maximum comfort. Background paper and textile can be mounted using the built-in background system.
- Accessibility – The studio is located in Brgy. Bangkal, near EDSA and Magallanes. It is just 10 mins. away from the CBD via car and can also be reached via the MRT train and buses from EDSA. Parking is available right in front of the studio and has street level access.
- Studio dimensions – The studio has a 14 feet high headroom to allow ample work space for the studio lights or props to be placed overhead.
Studio Dimensions – Width: 10ft. | Height: 14ft. | Depth: 14ft.
- Studio lighting system – 7 photographic strobes (2 – 600w/s, 2 – 400 w/s and 3 – 150 w/s) with barn doors, standard reflectors, honey-comb grids, umbrellas, softboxes, and color gels. Light stands and camera tripods are also on hand.
- Food and still-life photography – The pantry / kitchen is ideal for preparation of still life/food subjects. It is complete with working sink with running water, refrigerator, oven toaster and an electric burner.
- Stylist and model friendly – when the pantry is not in use, it can be easily converted into a dressing and make-up area with direct access to the toilet.
- Presentation ready – the studio is equipped with a 42″ LCD screen that is hooked up to a dedicated computer with a sound system for presentations. These can also be used for workshops and seminars. Wireless internet access is also available when needed by the client.